How to Find the Best Luxury Accommodations in France
Whether you enjoy fine dining, drinking wine, or simply expanding your travel guide, then France is a must visit for any tourist. The country is one of the most visited areas in the world due to its rich culture, luxury accommodations and unique way of life. Many people envy the laid back environment that France emanates and are dying for a taste themselves. There are countless spots worth visiting but here are a couple travel tips to put on top of the list.
- CatacombsThe famous French Catacombs are an enormous system of tunnels that house recesses for tombs. With 6 million bodies stored within its walls, it has been rightfully dubbed “the world’s largest grave.” The subterranean gallery is an incredible venture but can be a difficult trek if you’re not prepared considering that the depth of the catacombs reaches down 20 meters, which would be the equivalent of an average five story building. However, if a tunnel of graves is not exactly your idea of the finest luxury accommodations for your vacation, there are also more relaxing activities to participate in.
The French have always been known for their skills in crafting fine wines. The wine region is one of the most visited spots by tourists in the entire country. One area in particular, the Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur (PACA) has constant visitors, even including French citizens. With it being the number one destination for French tourists, there must be something incredible about it. It’s the second most visited place by foreign tourists and in total draws approximately 31 million people each year.
- The Louvre
The Louvre is one of the most prestigious and well-known museums around the globe. Even in 2014 the Louvre remained the most visited museum in the world with around 9.3 million people visiting that year. Even their online presence has skyrocketed with Louvr.fr (the museum’s website); the Louvre has 2.3 million followers connected on social networks. If you want to experience some of the most incredible art from history, then the Louvre is what you’re looking for.
There is no end to the great tourist attractions one can visit in France while traversing the cultural phenomenon that makes it up. There are more than enough luxury accommodations to offer you some rest as you do your best to reach as many sites as you can. Live your dreams in comfort with a vacation to France.
search the blog
- Click clack, click clack. You’ll hear these sounds ricochet off the …Read More
- Paris. The city of lights, the city of romance, the city …Read More
- Between the lights symbolizing intellectuals from past generations who got their …Read More
- June 6, 1944 was a day that will be marked in …Read More
- When someone thinks of Paris, the first words that come to …Read More