How do I book an apartment?
It’s easy! First, either fill out a contact form, or call our agency and speak with the reservationist. We will spend as much time with you as needed to discuss our residences and services. Our reservationist has personally stayed in each property so we are able to tell you from first-hand experience all about the property and the surrounding neighborhood. Once you have selected a residence and the availability has been confirmed with the owner, we will send you detailed instructions on the next steps in order to complete your reservation. 50% payment is due at the time of booking and the balance is due 5 weeks before your check in date. If you are booking within 120 days of your arrival date, 100% payment is due at the time of booking.
search the blog
- Click clack, click clack. You’ll hear these sounds ricochet off the …Read More
- Paris. The city of lights, the city of romance, the city …Read More
- Between the lights symbolizing intellectuals from past generations who got their …Read More
- June 6, 1944 was a day that will be marked in …Read More
- When someone thinks of Paris, the first words that come to …Read More