Are the apartments air-conditioned?
Air-conditioning is a rare feature in Paris. Even some of the most exclusive Paris hotels do not offer air-conditioning. While we do have some residences with partial and central air-conditioning, not all apartments have air-conditioning. Please be advised that air-conditioning in Paris is not ubiquitous with air-conditioning in the US. Meaning, while it will cool down the apartment, it will not reach chilling temperatures. Please note that many of the apartment buildings in Paris are old stone buildings and do a great deal in keeping the interiors cool.
search the blog
- Click clack, click clack. You’ll hear these sounds ricochet off the …Read More
- Paris. The city of lights, the city of romance, the city …Read More
- Between the lights symbolizing intellectuals from past generations who got their …Read More
- June 6, 1944 was a day that will be marked in …Read More
- When someone thinks of Paris, the first words that come to …Read More