3 Unique Hotspots You Must Visit in Paris
Paris is truly a sight to see. Its elegant, romantic feel draws millions of people from across the world to explore its countless restaurants, museums, churches, bridges, and other sites — all of which can be accessed by using the superb 384-station Paris Métro. Thousands of years of history, from pre-Roman times up through the Middle Ages and the 21st century, makes Paris an endearing place in the lives of millions.
There are of course the extremely recognizable (and quite crowded) tourists spots in the city: the Eiffel Tower, the Moulin Rouge, the Louvre, Versailles, etc. But what about the lesser-known haunts that are just as rich? For your next trip to Paris, consider visiting some of these remarkable places:
- Tour Montparnasse: As one of Paris’s tallest buildings, the Montparnasse Tower offers a breathtaking view of Paris. Across from the Eiffel Tower, the Tour Montparnasse has a 360 degree panoramic observation deck on its 56th floor. Try to go at night to get a full appreciation of one Paris’ many terms of endearment, the City of Lights.
- Galerie Vivienne: The Galerie Vivienne is one of Paris’s best-kept secrets. A gallery in the traditional sense, the 19th century version of a shopping mall has a beautiful mosaic tile floor and glass ceiling along with several charming boutique shops such as bookstores, toy shops, bistros, and (of course) fashion!
- Marche aux Puces: The Marche aux Puces is one of the world’s finest farmer’s market. Along the gorgeous avenue include priceless antique stores, several restaurants and bistros, vintage clothing shops, and fresh produce.
And what better way to enjoy your time in Paris than by spending your time in a beautiful luxury apartment? Luxury apartment rentals Paris make a Parisian experience all the more haute and whimsical. Luxury accommodations in Paris aren’t hard to come by — if you know where to look. To find out more about luxury apartment rentals Paris, feel free to leave a comment or question at the bottom.
search the blog
- Click clack, click clack. You’ll hear these sounds ricochet off the …Read More
- Paris. The city of lights, the city of romance, the city …Read More
- Between the lights symbolizing intellectuals from past generations who got their …Read More
- June 6, 1944 was a day that will be marked in …Read More
- When someone thinks of Paris, the first words that come to …Read More