White Fir West
Inquire for Pricing
Gorgeous private 4 bedroom/4.5 bathroom home offering classic mountain style with rustic yet upscale decor, plenty of space, and an ideal location close to the resort and mountain. This warmly appointed triplex provides privacy, seclusion and plenty of gathering space both indoor and outdoor. A cozy family room, spacious kitchen, beautiful views, garage parking, private hot tub, outdoor grilling, and ensuite bedrooms will help everyone in your party feel right at home.
No. of Guests:
Second Floor: Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3
1. Master: King bed, ensuite, seating area, TV , walk-in closet, access to shared terrace.
2. Second: King bed, ensuite, TV, closet space, access to shared terrace.
3. Third: Two sets of twin bunk beds (4 single beds total), full bathroom just outside bedroom, TV, closet space, access to shared terrace.
Third Floor: Bedroom 4
5. Fourth: Two Queen beds, ensuite, TV, closets.
4 Full Ensuite Bathrooms:
1. Master: Ensuite to Master Bedroom with a walk in separate shower, free standing bathtub, double sinks, separate commode.
2. Second: Ensuite to Second Bedroom with a walk in separate shower, free standing bathtub, sink, separate commode.
3. Third: Just outside the Third Bedroom with a shower, sink and toilet.
4. Fourth: Ensuite to the Fourth Bedroom with a shower, sink and toilet.
1. First: Located just off the kitchen with a toilet and sink.
Fully equipped kitchen with top of the line appliances, coffee maker, toaster, and all the utensils, plateware, cookery you could need. Additional gas grill perfect for outdoor grilling. Round dining table ideal for entertaining with seating for 8
Cozy couches in the living room, ideal for relaxing after a day on the slopes plus outdoor living space on the deck area with views of the mountain.
Approximately 2,744 sq ft
Three story townhouse. Attached to White Fir East. Can be rented with White Fir East for an ultimate retreat up to 22 guests offering privacy, seclusion and space.
Located on a magnificent mountain resort, nestled at the base of Vail Mountain. Experience warm, residential-style accommodations and unsurpassed, new resort amenities . This multimillion-dollar private rental provides the perfect, upscale and spacious lodging option for family vacations, couples getaways, group retreats, and gatherings of friends for all seasons
The residence has no elevator thus mobile impaired guests may have difficulty accessing all areas of the villa. Pets prohibited. Non-Smoking. No air conditioning
Inquire for Pricing
Heated garage for one vehicle
Private hot tub
Wood burning fireplace
Washer and Dryer available
High Speed Wifi
Resort Fee Includes:
Ski storage at Lift 20
Shuttle service within Cascade Village and to Lionshead and Vail Village
Daily housekeeping Services
Access to pool and hot tubs at Hotel
Front desk services 24 hours per day
Room service availability