The Boat House
Price available upon request
Hammersmith is a beautiful area with a countryside feel. There is a choice of riverside eateries to explore, including The Crabtree which has a terrace overlooking the Thames and is a popular haunt in the summer months. There are many other restaurants in the area, as well as boutique shops and cafes, or head to the Farmer’s Market at Lyric Square on a Thursday for fresh products. The area is rich in cultural attractions, with four theatres: the Riverside Studios, the Bush Theatre, Curtains Up at the Baron’s Theatre and finally the Lyric Hammersmith, which is considered one of the most notable theatres outside the West End. It is also home to the Hammersmith Apollo, which plays host to major concerts and stand-up comedy acts.
No. of Guests:
1. Master: On the top floor is the largest bedroom in the house, complete with a double bed, chaise lounge, 42” TV, views over the River Thames and a very large ensuite bathroom.
2. Second: An airy room with gorgeous views over the Thames, double bedroom and built-in wardrobe and cupboards.
3. Third: Overlooking the garden, this smaller room has a single bed and a good built-in cupboard space.
4. Fourth: This first floor bedroom overlooks the garden and features a retractable ladder leading up to the double bunk bed, a sofa, desk area and an en-suite.
4. Fifth: On the ground floor, this room features a double bed, fireplace, built-in cupboards and a small desk area.
4. Sixth: Despite being in the basement, this bedroom is flooded with natural light from the large windows. Complete with a double bed, TV, bedside tables and an ensuite bathroom.
1. Master: Ensuite, with a stunning free standing, roll top bath in the center of the room, double sink, shower and concealed WC (toilet) and bidet.
2. Second: Shared between bedrooms 2 & 3, features a separate bath and shower, sink and WC (toilet).
3. Third: Ensuite to the 4th bedroom, complete with a walk-in shower, heated towel rail, WC (toilet), single basin and wall mirror.
4. Fourth: Half bath, located on the first ground floor, WC (toilet) and basin only.
4. Fifth: Ensuite to the 6th bedroom, featuring a bath/shower, WC (toilet) and basin. .
A fully equipped and immaculately designed kitchen with a huge range cooker and American style fridge/freezer. The dining room features a regal dining table seating up to 12 guests, a fireplace, antique mirror and a great view out to the river.
Adjoined to the kitchen, there is a pantry style conservatory which has a coffee machine, breakfast table seating 6 guests and a TV. The doors open out to the garden.
Designed in a quintessentially English style, this room has a large TV, slate fireplace, cream seating for four, classic mirrors with views overlooking the river.
THE UPPER SALOON
On the first floor you’ll find a beautiful Georgian room of majestic proportions. It hosts two seating areas, a grand piano, a built-in bar, Renaissance sketches and the house’s largest TV.
Leading out onto the flag stone patio, the large garden has outdoor wicker furniture with outdoor directional speakers and a heater. A designated BBQ area is nearby to complete the alfresco experience along with a deluxe hot tub. Towards the back of the garden, there’s a rope bridge, tree house, trampoline and swings for children.
THE SUN TERRACE
Wrapping around the front of the house, this room is an extended platform from which you can watch the ebb and flow of the river and take in the breath taking views. In the summer months you can also fold back the glass patio doors for an uninterrupted view down river.
In the basement you’ll find all the latest fitness machines, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV.
Private 4 story townhouse
On the Thames in West London, Hammersmith is a beautiful area, with a countryside feel. It is perfect for many of London's wealthy families. There is a choice of riverside eateries to explore, including The Dove pub, which was frequented by Ernest Hemingway and Graham Greene or The Crabtree which has a terrace overlooking the Thames and is popular in the summer months with people enjoying a Pimm's and the splendid views. There are many other restaurants in the area, as well as boutique shops and cafes, or head to the Farmer's Market at Lyric Square on a Thursday for fresh products. The area is rich in cultural attractions, with four theatres: the Riverside Studios, the Bush Theatre, Curtains Up at the Baron's Theatre and finally the Lyric Hammersmith, which is considered one of the most notable theatres outside the West End. It is also home to the Hammersmith Apollo, which plays host to major concerts and stand up comedy acts.
The William Morris Society at Kelmscott House is one to visit, as is the Westfield Shopping Centre in nearby Shepherd's Bush, with hundreds of shops and restaurants. For the children, the London Wetland Centre will bring splashes and laughter, or nearby neighbourhood Barnes, just over the river, is very picturesque. There are a number of exceptional 18th and 19th century buildings in and around its historic village, and the area boasts a rock and roll history with the former Olympic Studios on Church Road playing host to many of rock and pop's greatest stars throughout the decades: from The Beatles and The Rolling Stones, right through to modern day Coldplay and Madonna.
Boasting two Underground stations, you are superbly connected here: reach Knightsbridge or Kensington in just 15 minutes and the centre of London such as Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus in about 20 minutes. To experience London by bus there is a huge amount of bus routes passing through this part of London and leading directly into the city’s centre. Alternatively, take a river boat from the nearby pier to Kew Bridge or Hampton Court Palace (to the West) or to the London Eye or Tate Modern (to the East).
Boasting two Underground stations, you are superbly connected here: reach Knightsbridge or Kensington in just 15 minutes and the centre of London such as Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus in about 20 minutes. Metro stations nearby: Central District Circle
Not suitable for those with allergies. Please note that there are two resident cats in situ at this property who cannot be relocated. A housekeeper will access the property daily to look after them.
This home comes equipped with a washer and tumble dryer, computer, printer, WiFi, satellite TV, outdoor jacuzzi, bbq, and more.
Price available upon request