When your lifestyle mandate calls for exclusivity, sophistication and a penthouse, look no further than this 2 bedroom 2 bath spacious and spectacular modern abode. Parisian glamour prevails in this area of the 8th: the esteemed Le Bristol Hotel, the Palais Royal and the former residence of past President Sarkozy, are all close neighbors. With all of Paris beckoning you to enjoy its splendor, you may just be tempted to remain in the opulent surrounds of this contemporary refuge.
No. of Guests:
1. Master:King size bed, soaring ceilings, flat screen TV and DVD
2. Second:Queen size bed, soaring ceilings, flat screen TV, DVD, ample closets
1. Master:Ensuite to the master bedroom with a luxurious modern jacuzzi offering a partial view of the Eiffel Tower, separate hammam steam shower, dual sinks, toilet and an enormous walk-in closet with plenty of storage space.
2. Second:Ensuite to the second bedroom with a well-sized shower and sink
3. Powder room:Toilet and sink. Located down the hall from the second bedroom (this would be the toilet the guest in the second bedroom would utilize)
Fully stocked eat-in gourmet kitchen with ample space for the culinary enthusiasts. Wine cooler, Nespresso, range, microwave, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer. Small breakfast table perfect for a casual meal
The Paris luxury apartment offers vaulted ceilings with skylights, privacy and tranquility, far removed from the street below. Plush sofas, a handsome dining table with seating for 8 and an impressive multimedia system make this superior pad an modernist’s delight.
Approx 2,050 sq ft
Luxury elevator building, security code and intercom. Guardienne on site. Located across from the ritzy Le Bristol Hotel. The Paris apartment is located on the 5th (top) floor. Only two apartments on the floor.
Glam and glitz come to mind when you think of the 8th arrondissement. The most famous boulevard, Champs-Élysées, is but a mere few minutes away. The 8th is home to high-end flagship stores, exquisite restaurants and activities to satiate all the senses. An abundance of green spaces in close proximity to the apartment make this an area suitable for families. Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré stretches from the 8th into the 1st and walking this one street alone, is enough to fill your afternoon!
Champs-Élysées 1 Clemenceau 13
Central air conditioning! This penthouse is a duplex split between 2 floors. You enter on to the first floor with a foyer, and there is a staircase you must ascend in order to access the second floor which is where the entire apartment is situated. So this apartment may not be suitable for guest who cannot do stairs. To accommodate a 5th and 6th guest, there is a supplemental fee and a queen size airbed will be provided.
From $1,228 per night
Includes complementary services of our exclusive Paris Copia Concierge Includes 3x per week light housekeeping Monday thru Friday only