Notting Hill Heaven
Price available upon request
Notting Hill is a cosmopolitan district known for its summer carnival and perhaps more famously, Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts in ‘that’ movie. It has a contemporary reputation as a fashionable and affluent area, known for attractive terraces of large Victorian townhouses, high-end retail and restaurants – perfect for families of all sizes and ages.
The pastel-colored homes are as iconic to London as Big Ben, and Portobello Market is a classically British attraction. With stalls of antiques, jewelery, furs, fresh street food and often performers amid the upmarket shops, this in an area which must be visited. Refuel in one of the charming cafes with a cappuccino and some artisan treats, or perhaps choose one of the many restaurants for an impressive dining experience. For cinema with a difference, the Electric Cinema offers leather armchairs, footstools and cashmere blankets.
Nearby Westbourne Grove is the perfect spot for some shopping and brunch at Nicole Farhi’s 202 which comprises both café and fashion boutique. The area has also had an association with artists and ‘alternative’ culture for some time with Notting Hill Arts Club a ‘muso’ favourite. Its cultural diversity, proximity to central London and large family homes make it a prime location for a stylish stay for all the family.
No. of Guests:
1. Master: On the first floor with king size bed, TV, full-size windows and an en-suite bathroom
2. Second: On the first floor, featuring a king size bed, wooden floors and built-in wooden wardrobes.
3. Third: On the second floor with a king size bed, wooden floors and large windows, flooding it with natural light.
4. Fourth: On the top floor, convertible bedroom featuring a double bed and access to the roof terrace. When not used as a bedroom, it is set up as an entertaining space.
1. Master: Ensuite, on the first floor, a beautiful white bathroom, featuring a bath-tub, walk in shower, marble basin and WC (toilet)
2. Second: On the first floor, a stunning marble family bathroom featuring a bath-tub, overhead shower, WC (toilet) and basin
3. Third: On the second floor, is a family bathroom with modern, marble amenities, including a walk-in shower, bath tub, WC (toilet) and basin.
5. Fourth: On the top floor, a bright and modern bathroom, featuring a spacious walk-in shower, WC (toilet) and basin.
A sleek and modern, fully-equipped kitchen is adjoined to the living space. Featuring a large wooden island, modern amenities and a second dining table, there is plenty of space! This room also benefits from a pantry and plenty of storage space.
On the second floor is the sophisticated living area with two white, leather sofas, a central coffee table and bookshelves. The main dining area is located in the middle of the living and kitchen area, featuring a large white table and wooden chairs to accommodate eight guests. The roof terrace is on the third floor with additional entertaining space indoors.
The building is a private townhouse that leads out into the heart of Notting Hill. The building itself is a converted bank and is full of additional character. The residence has its own, private entrance leading onto a small flight of stairs that lead you to the elevator, which then services the first 2 floors of the property. There is a final flight of stairs leading to the top floor roof terrace. All 3 bedrooms are found on the first floor, living space on the 2nd floor and top floor is the roof terrace and convertible 4th bedroom.
With Notting Hill on your doorstep, you can enjoy this ever lively neighborhood laced with cafes, pubs, bars, restaurants and boutique shops. Portobello Road is a must-visit on Saturdays for the world famous market. Hyde Park is just a 10 minute walk away from the property and a 15 minute walk will have you arrive at the popular shopping destination of Kensington High Street. Take a bus to the nearby museums: Victoria & Albert, the Science Museum and the Natural History Museum, as well as the famed shops of Harrods and Harvey Nichols, all a short bus ride away.
Notting Hill Gate is a mere two minute walk from the residence in which you catch 3 different lines: Central District Circle
The home is equipped with central Air Conditioning. Complimentary WiFi. Washer and Dryer in the residence. Roof has a BBQ available for guests to use!
Price available upon request