Scale the vast hand carved limestone staircase and push open the double doors and you are invited into a very different, highly intimate Paris, providing the luxury of being “in residence” in a famously secret city. This exquisite luxury Paris apartment under the Places des Vosges arcade, is without peer. This residence has been carefully appointed with original design of Jacques Grange. Long established as France’s leading private stylist and designer, Grange saw the space as a jewel and dressed it accordingly in subtly rich textures, a muted sensual palette and extraordinary antiques, textiles, books and one-of-a-kind bibelot.
The rich history of the Place des Vosges goes back to 1604 when King Henry IV built a Royal Pavilion at the southern end of the square. This luxury Paris apartment is the original home of Marie Touchet, sole mistress and grand courtesan to Charles the IV and the mother of his only living heir, a daughter Catherine Henriette. A noble retreat for the most refined tastes, this is a grand private residence. Conceived for pleasure, exquisite in detail, practical in layout, with just the right balance of thoughtful amenities the property strikes the perfect balance between historic grandeur and sumptuous repose. This Paris rental gives you the keys to the most exclusive square in the city of light.
No. of Guests:
1. Master: King-size silk canopied bed, dressing room and a divine ensuite marble bathroom. Unobstructed views of the vaulted rooftops of the Place de Vosges.
2. Second: Queen size bed, marble ensuite shower, overlooking the courtyard and situated on the mezzanine level.
3. Third: Two single beds or (upon request) can be converged as one queen bed to accommodate another couple. Complete with an esuite bath with a regal soaking tub and a hand held shower. Located on the mezzanine level.
3 Bathrooms/2 Powder Rooms:
1. Master: Luxurious marble bathroom comprised of a soaking tub, separate stall shower, sink and toilet. Ensuite to the master bedroom on the main level
2. Second: Gorgeous bathroom clad in impeccable marble with a stall shower and pedestal sink. Ensuite to the second bedroom on the mezzanine level.
3. Third: Open concept comprised of a soaking tub with handheld shower and sink. Ensuite to the third bedroom on the mezzanine level.
4. Powder room: Toilet and sink located on the main level next to the stairs.
5. Powder room: Toilet and sink located on the mezzanine level between the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.
Beautifully sunlit sunken kitchen ideal for relaxed dining with seating up to 6. Fully equipped with designer appliances including a gas range, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, a wine chiller, and a Nespresso machine.
This luxury Paris apartment offers two beautifully appointed formal salons for intimate entertaining, each providing their own unique character and ambiance. Soaring ceilings, ornate chandeliers, sumptuous sofas and bespoke pieces of furniture reflects a private luxury home crafted for pleasure, intimacy and exclusivity. Indulge in picturesque views of the linden trees and Place des Vosges from the floor-to-ceiling french windows of the main salon.
Approx 2,000 sq ft
The Paris apartment is housed in a classified historical building, situated on the 2nd floor with an elevator. Amazing view of Place des Vosges from the main grand salon and master bedroom suite. Very quiet and private due to double glazed French windows.
Flanked on all sides by the ‘galleries’ (arcades) that feature upscale boutiques, intimate cafes and fashionable art galleries, the Place des Vosges is that rare mix of bohemian glamour wed to noble lineage. Place des Vosges is ideally located within walking distance to the Picasso Museum, Carnavelet, Hotel de Ville in addition to the vast and plentiful offerings of the culturally rich and sophisticated neighborhood of Le Marais.
Complimentary WiFi. Free outgoing calls to the US, Canada and Australia. Flat screen TV with local cable. Partial A/C (bedrooms only). Not recommended for toddlers.
From $1,990 per night
Includes complimentary services of our exclusive Paris Copia Concierge Includes daily light housekeeping Monday thru Friday only
Additional Security Deposit Requirements