From $1,999 per night
A perfect blend of ancient charm and timeless elegance, this historic four-bedroom private townhouse is decorated with antique, period-style, contemporary furnishings and fine art which perfectly complement the faithfully restored medieval architecture. This is a true reflection of the designer’s signature high-style: understated luxury and sense of comfort. The suites are spread out over six levels organized around a ‘landmark’ circular ‘escargot’ stairwell with its original central-post, carved handrail and antique tile treads. All four suites are self-sufficient and have equipped kitchenettes, individual wireless internet connections, flat-screen high-definition televisions with DVD players, iPod docks, and telephones with free international calls to the US and Europe. All bathrooms are clad in stone or marble and have heated towel racks and beautiful Margot fixtures, Miele washer-dryers and combination safes. This townhouse is the ideal retreat for a large family or group of friends.
No. of Guests:
1. Master Suite: Queen bed with faux fireplace, and fine 18th century lithographs with full ensuite bath
2. Aviary Suite: Queen bed with seating area of two Bergeres à la Reine chairs and 'Toile de Jouy' linen wall covering, faux fireplace, kitchenette and full ensuite bath
3. Duplex Suite: Two levels: Upper -Queen bed with a half bath; Lower - full bath, living room with deep daybed sofas, faux fireplace, dining area with Henri IV style chairs, 'Pullman' style kitchenette
4. Garçonniere Suite: Queen bed with a full ensuite bath and kitchenette
4 Bathrooms and 1 Powder Room:
1. Master: Ensuite to "Master Suite" clad in soaring 'pierre de lune' with full tub, toilet, porcelain pedestal sink, heated towel rack & washer/dryer.
2. Second: Ensuite to "Aviary Suite" clad in Carrera Marble with a full tub, toilet and porcelain pedestal sink, heated towel rack & washer/dryer .
3. Third: Full tub with toilet and porcelain pedestal sink clad in Burgundy Stone walls located on the lower level of the "Duplex suite" .
4. Fourth: Ensuite to "Garçonniere Suite" with an oversize shower with Burgundy Stone walls, toilet and porcelain pedestal sink
5. Powder Room: Ensuite toilet and sink located on the upper level of the "Duplex Suite".
The townhouse features a main kitchen and three kitchenettes. The main kitchen is located adjacent to the main salon and features stainless steel, 'pierre de lune' walls & granite countertops. The largest of the kitchenette is located in the Duplex suite and features a limestone arched Pullman-style kitchenette. The Aviary and Garçonniere Suites also have kitchenettes.
The townhouse features several living areas. A vaulted passage leads down five steps from the foyer to the main salon with its Renaissance wood-burning fireplace, deep velvet sofa and high-backed chairs. A second sofa, in Louis XIII-style, forms a cozy corner and fronts a dining table suitable for up to 8 people. The second largest living area is located in the Duplex Suite and is a light flooded double height room arranged with two deep daybed/sofas flanking a 'faux fireplace' and a round table with Louis XIII style dining chairs at the window. The gorgeous paris luxury apartment suite is outfitted with soaring white walls, ancient beams and antique terra cotta tile flooring.
Approx 1800 sq ft
A 4-story 15th Century designated landmark, this private townhouse has been meticulously restored in 2006.
The Colette townhouse is located in the heart of the Old Marais, or 4th arrondissement, near Hôtel de Ville and Pompidou Center. The neighborhood is teeming with restaurants, shops, museums and is considered the liveliest quarter in town, yet this street the townhouse is on, is very quiet. Nearby Rue Rambuteau is the local market street with a variety food purveyors of all kinds, including award-winning bakeries. Very nearby is one of the finest spas in Paris, offering massage, beauty treatments & luxury hammam, frequented by celebrities.
The townhouse is 4 stories, spread out over 6 levels via mini floors. There is no elevator. The steps - although charming can be a bit narrow. Complimentary WIFI, CableTV, DVD player, Telephone with complimentary calls to the US & Europe.
From $1,999 per night*7 night minimum stay
Includes complimentary services of our exclusive Paris Copia Concierge
Includes 2x per week light housekeeping Monday through Friday only